วันจันทร์ที่ 2 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2555

Cover Letter Mistakes - Part 2

When applying for a job it is foremost that your cover letter highlights the skills and qualifications that the owner is seeing for. It's foremost to spend time on this letter to make sure you get it right.

In part 1 I showed you the most tasteless mistakes that habitancy make with their letters. In part 2 I will show you some more. Avoid development these mistakes!

Best Photo Printers

Telling your life story - The owner doesn't need to know what you did from the moment you left high school. They only want to know what skills and sense you have that are favorable to the position they are advertising for. If they are seeing for a team laborer give them an example of how you worked well within in a team in your working career. Don't gallivant on about how you've all the time been a team player - 'From the age of 5 I all the time shared my pencils...'
Using weak language - When writing about yourself don't use weak phrases like, 'I believe' or 'I feel'. Use strong phrases such as, 'I am confident', 'I am convinced', or 'I am positive'. These will make you sound like a more capable, clear person.
Handwritten letters - This is irritating for the employer, especially if you have terrible writing. It gives an unprofessional image. Also, some fellowships scan job applications and it is much easier to do this if the letter is typed. If you don't have way to a computer and printer yourself there are many social places that you can go to and use their facilities e.g. Libraries. You could even ask a friend to type it up for you.
Desperation - Although you would love to work at the company that you're applying for, don't make yourself come over as desperate e.g. 'I would so love to work at your company. You are the best in the world! I would be so grateful to work with you. You wouldn't even have to pay me much and I'd never need a holiday.'
Gimmicks - Don't add graphics, clip art or fancy multi coloured fonts. These will just annoy the employer. Keep your letter professional.
Photos - (I just had to consist of this one)' Don't send any unsuitable photographs - this does make you wonder what some employers receive in the post.

I hope this article helps you to avoid, what might seem like silly, mistakes. I wish you lots of luck with seeing - and getting, your ideal job.

Recommend : printer ink toner modernpictureframes

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น